Weekly Programming With Roblox - THURSDAY club - monthly subscription
- price: as low as $99 per month
- time: every Thursday starting at 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- start date: start anytime January - June 2023
- course duration: ongoing, renew your subscription monthly
Can’t get enough Roblox? Want to step into the fascinating world of game development? This course is for you! You’ll learn important game development concepts, including creating your own objects, which you will then use to create your own custom map. You’ll get to share your map with friends and play it on the Roblox server.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn the basics of programming through a user-friendly program called Replit. At the end of the course, students will use their newly acquired skills in Roblox Studio to create their own fully functional game to try out with their new friends.
What will I learn?
- The basics of programming with Lua
- How to use Roblox Studio
- Engaging your imagination to create custom maps and 3D objects
- Collaboration in a team of up to 4 students
- How to work on and publish your creations using Roblox servers.
- The basics of game creation, which are applicable to professional game development software like Unity or Unreal Engine
What is included in the price of the course?
Who is this course for?
What equipment do we need for the course? How do we connect virtually?
How do virtual classes work?
We use a communication platform called Discord to communicate with students. Information on how to download and set up Discord can be found here.
Send us a message via our Contact Form!