International Minecraft Club - 8 lessons. Wednesday 4pm - 5:15pm CEST
- Time: every Wednesday from 4pm - 5:15pm CEST
- Start Date: April 5th 2023
- Length: 8 lessons
Are you looking for the right club for your child that connects technical thinking and international environment?
In collaboration with our tutor Christ Wartko, we have created exclusive international Minecraft club. Not only will your child acquire new technical skills that will be useful in the future, but they will also learn to collaborate in international environment.
We have combined the best of both worlds in our 8-week online club, led on the most popular gaming platform, Minecraft.
Sign up your children from the comfort of your home, and we will show them the direction of project-based learning and teamwork.
Children will learn the basics of programming, how to work on a project as a team, and how to use modern technologies utilized in smart buildings, factories, and farms. They will create and then manage their own project of a smart object.
You do not have to worry that the club will be too challenging for your child or that they will not be able to communicate in international environment. Everything will be explained step by step, and emphasis will be placed on understanding the topic in the simplest way possible so that the child understands the subject matter.
We have prepared methodical procedures on how to explain and teach younger children programming techniques that will create a foundation for logical thinking and teach them how to think and make decisions in critical situations.
Topics covered and skills acquired:
- Designing modern sustainable cities and farms.
- Using logic circuits and command blocks.
- STEM principles - technical disciplines such as science, engineering, technology and mathematics.
- Developing the 4Cs - creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
- Foundations into the world of programming.
- Working in teams and collaborating with other students.
- Encouraging creativity and imagination in project development.
What is included in the price?
Who is the club primarily for?
What do you need to have to join our club?
How do we communicate with the students?
We use Discord for the communication - download it here
Any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us via web form or online chat!