Take part in an unforgettable summer with Bridge To STEM!
Minecraft and Roblox camps in select locations
years of experience
Are you a self-described Minecraft pro? Looking to level up your in-game programming and building skills? If so, this is the camp for you! Get ready for an action-packed week full of building, coding, teamwork, video editing, and more! Team up with 2-4 friends to solve real-world problems and challenges using Minecraft. For ages 6 to 15.
Join hundreds of happy campers who are part of the Bridge To STEM family!
- L. BergMy child loved the roblox coding course for beginners.
- C. MonkSuper helpful & friendly stuff! Loved every moment. Honestly wish the courses were longer but overall really enjoyed my time!
- T. DarkExcellent course. My kid was excited and engaged and learned a lot... View moreExcellent course. My kid was excited and engaged and learned a lot
- K. ApteMy son thoroughly enjoyed his first coding course with Bridge to STEM. He made his own game using a type of coding he hadn’t used in the past.
- J. RenteriaGreat experience for my son, he was really happy with the course, always had a smile every time It ends.
- Suzanne C.Outstanding course for my 12 yr old!! Finally has others that he can share his love of IT!
- T. FerreiraMy son love it, he said to me that the educator was really a nice guy.
What can you look forward to?
- Fundamentals of electrical circuitry and programming
- Basic computer operation and software operation
- Internet safety
- Extension of spatial and mathematical skills
- Cooperative skills and teamwork
- Development of critical and creative thinking skills
- Editing and creating YouTube videos
- Presentation skills
- Digital art using Minecraft
- Presenting your project to friends and family
- NEW: Demonstration of modern technology in practice
- NEW: Awareness of climate issues and sustainability initiatives using modern technology